Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Shopping Under The Influence

I was supposed to be going out on monday night, but I just couldn't face four hours of driving, especially having not got to sleep before 4am that morning. Nothing more exciting than finishing off the book I was reading, mind. I'm generally pretty good on disciplining myself against impulse purchases when I'm a bit sleep deprived and material comforts can seem more appealing than they really are. But some of the money that would have been spent that evening disappeared into the tills in La Senza instead. I'd had my eye on something for a little while, and I was in the right place at the right time, so then all I had to consider is how my delicately gift-wrapped new items were going to survive the journey home stuffed in my rucksack. No problem!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_