Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Five Down, Where's My Bed?

Dio - Ronnie James Dio is a bona fide rock legend, no question. Technical problems happen to the best of us, but how you cope with it is the true measure of your professionalism. Less than impressed, and not on my own in that.

It took all the way through to Long Live Rock N Roll before I was really won back over. There's a fuller review elsewhere, but although I'm still glad I went, I'm now catching up with other aspects of the itinerant lifestyle that goes with a touring band.

Not least of those is that the time available to cater for oneself and eat properly is limited - no vast platters of backstage catering for me, and the temptation to go for ready packaged easy to grab food on the move is not such a healthy one.

I'm glad this week is an exceptional one rather than any kind of normal, but that said, I might be dusting my earplugs off again as soon as this sunday!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_