Monday, October 10, 2005

Autumn Cleaning (And Additions)

I've tidied the blog up a bit, and split my collection of links up too. I'll add to the second section as and when I dig out more of that sort of stuff which I'd like to share. For a little while now I've been wondering about adding the link to Becky's site - it is probably the best TV-specific site I've come across, and I do enjoy reading it, but I think it's put to a very different purpose to what this blog does for me. This is very nearly all of me, and I'm entirely happy with displaying as much of that as I do while staying within the limits of where I feel comfortable that I'm not over-exposed. Part of the dressing business is rooted in hiding behind a mask, for me at least - what I'd like to hope I'm doing here is showing both the mask itself, and some of what goes behind it, though I'm in no position to judge whether I'm actually managing that to any great extent.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_