Thursday, August 18, 2005

Home Again

Well that was fun. I'm now just clinging on to wakefulness - I was crossing the Liffey in lovely grim rain at a quarter to seven this morning after about three hours' sleep, flew home via a little airport shopping to get collected and delivered home. Didn't trust myself to try and catch up on half an hour's sleep and still get up again, so I went to work for the afternoon in a fairly sleep-deprived state. Tonight's my only night at home before monday, and I have plenty to do. On which note, I have a minor quandary. Over the next week I shall have a couple of houseguests - and nobody's stayed with me since I moved here. I don't like feeling I should tidy all my make up and clothes out of the way, and I'm not going to a lot of effort to hide absolutely everything. But I'm still not sure it's a conversation I'm desperate to have. Especially with my second guest next week, someone I first met at school about twenty four years ago. Ah, we'll see what happens...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_