Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Joining The Dots

Sharp eyed observers (or people who were in the right pub at the right time) will have seen there's a bit more to see somewhere, and may possibly wonder why I've done that, so here's an explanation; as previously mentioned, the impact of a certain sparkly collective on my life over the last couple of years has been really important to me, and given the chance I'd like to put a little something back. In another world I'm a fish of a clearly identifiable size, even if not an especially big one. That world is one of the last couple of places that remains sparkly content free for me, and there's no reason for that to change. Not now, maybe not ever, I've no idea and it doesn't really matter right now. I'm a lot more than my one dimensional sparkly side, but sometimes the rest of me gets buried under too many layers of foundation, so this is a way of sharing my holiday photos at enough of a remove that I can feel comfortable that that other world is not going to blunder into my sparkly one, even by mistake. If this isn't sufficiently clear, then you're welcome to ask me via email or in another place where I'm sure I'm going to talk about this a little more. But in the meantime, there's packing to do...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_