Friday, June 17, 2005

Clearing Out The Debris


You may recall the sparkly clear-out posts from a little while back. This is the excess or not really suited to me or, er, the long past the throw in the bin due to being many years outside any sensible useability section of the make up I've accumulated over the past cough years. By now it should be well on the way to making a landfill site that little bit more sparkly, and even if I'm not telling you which item it is, I can say the oldest thing there is at least a decade old, and it's not on its own in that by any means. This is not something to be especially proud of, but finally getting shot of the stuff I can't or shouldn't use definitely is. My thanks to the catalyst for the exercise are well-deserved, and heartily expressed. I possibly could have done it without you, but almost certainly would not have. I do appreciate your help.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_