Sunday, June 26, 2005

At The Weekend, Baby Baby At The Weekend

It's a rare event that I spend a whole weekend at home - I reckon it happens maybe five times a year. So far I've got rid of my glass-for-recycling collection, put some surplus clothes in the way of some charity that has better use for them than I, and rewarded myself for my selfless generosity with a new glass vase and some flowers. I've done some essential bike maintenance but I've got plenty more to do on that score, I've mended my collection of punctured inner tubes to replenish my stock of spares for commuting with and filled another binbag full of rubbish for disposal. I've shredded a load of bits of paper, and I collected my altered jacket from the local seamstress, and I'm very happy with the job she's done. I've caught up with my outstanding laundry, and there was still time for a sparkly saturday night in with a lovely pizza and not too much wine. *** Sparkly tip of the day - L'Oreal Elvive Body Boost Shampoo for non-stop volume really does what it says, despite the horrors of the 'because you're worth it' experience. This must be how real people live, and I can't go on spending every weekend driving up and down the country forever, so maybe I'll settle down into domestic normality yet!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_