Sunday, April 17, 2005

Always Two, There Are!

It would take more than the wisdom of Yoda to have predicted this a month ago, but hot on the tottering heels of the recent Sparkly Make Up Audit, I'm pleased to announce that the rumoured (and well overdue) initial Sparkly Clothes Audit has taken place, even if it's not quite as thorough as the Trinny & Susannah angels on either shoulder tell me it should be! There's stuff I can't bear to part with, stuff that goes back a long way with me, and to which I have certain emotional attachments; that's natural enough, but on the whole there's enough stuff I can happily live without to feel pleased I've cleared a bit more space. Final scores on the doors as follows. * navy blue short fitted dress * black/grey dogtooth knee-length skirt adjusted to suit a waistline I don't have any more * camel coloured mock suede effect skirt with a handkerchief hemline adjusted to suit a waistline I don't have any more * chocolate brown miniskirt with a small side split no, I've no idea what I was thinking either * pale yellow turtleneck knitted short sleeve top * coral pink turtleneck knitted short sleeve top * sand-beige flowery-patterned blouse * lightweight black jacket - don't even ask * two scarves, strappy black shoes with too high block heels, medium sized handbag and a surplus umbrella * and the one thing that's possibly worth passing on, a rather aged but still in lovely condition M&S pure new wool jacket in what I'd call a raspberry/burgundy colour - it's a size 16, and just too small for me otherwise I'd happily keep it - yours for the asking if it sounds remotely suitable Now, the only question remaining at this point is whether I can cope with holding on to some of these for future use with cleaning materials without risking them sneaking back upstairs into the wardrobe. But re-reading the above, I think I'm safe.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_