Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm On My Wa-ay, I'm On My Wa-a-ay, Home Sweet Home

So now I'm back, but not from outer space. Hoping my scratches and scars heal and fade by the weekend, trying to restore the moisture balance in my forehead - that's one of the disadvantages of wearing caps, hats and helmets all too frequently - and trying to plan a haircut into the remaining time available between voluntary commitments and watching some Metal Gods and organising a sparkly outfit or two. It's gonna be a busy week. In other news, Paul Hester's sad death has taken the wind out of my sails a little, to say the least - it's always sad to be reminded how fragile the human condition can be, and especially so when it comes via people who appear to have plenty to live for. Through the thorns and the bushes I hope he was Dreaming of glory Miles above the mountains and plains Free at last

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_