Thursday, February 03, 2005

Well Done Passport Office!

A few weeks ago, I was commenting on the pain-in-the-backsideness of getting a passport picture I was satisfied with. And complaining at the amount of time and money I was spending doing my hair and make up and going round the 24 hour supermarket to go to the machine. I posted off my old passport, the renewal form and everything else on saturday, and my new passport turned up today. I'm impressed with that level of speedy service, but I'm glad I didn't know they'd be that good, or I'd have wasted much more time, money and make up on repeating the photo ordeal over and over again!
Comments:
I need a new passport this year and am still putting off the dreaded trip to the booth of doom. I suppose I'd be unlucky to get a picture as bad as my current pic where my face is the same shade as the white background, making my ugly red spots show up even more.

\\\teenage pictures that last 10 years///
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_