Sunday, February 13, 2005

Saprkling Whine

Yeah, typo. And? I haven't drink-posted before, until now. Tonight I went to see the second Bridget Jones film, and while I'm used to going out, this is probably a first of going out, having bought the ticket in advance, turned up after the trailers had started and thus entered the cinemauditorium in the dark. Which was not intentional so much as taking too long doing my make up and making a passable attempt at doing my hair. But I had a nice time, enjoyed the film and have now finsihed the first bottle of wine. And I am vsparkly and v drubnk. And it feels ver nice.
Comments:
That was a little too much wine, in all honesty. I'm not sure whether alcohol-induced memory gaps are protecting me from greater harm, or if the brief fragments that are there hint worryingly at even greater madness.

Either way, I'm not planning to repeat quite that level of inebriation in the near future.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_