Saturday, February 19, 2005

Makeover Time!

I've tried changing the blog-styling in response to feedback about the difficulties of reading white-text-on-dark-background. Lovely bright sunny day, if a touch on the chilly side and squeezed in between tidying the house, I'm using this peel-off mask to try and clean out my biggest pores, before I paint my fingernails. *** 8.40pm update Makeover complete; after briefly discussing the idea of nude colour this afternoon, tonight I've gone for a much more natural look. Pale pink lower eyelids toned with a gold (to match my fingernails, of course!) under the brow line. Brighter pink cheeks, and a barely there pale pink lipstick all focus attention on my lashes. I am still very happy with my No7 Lash Extensions for the effect it gives. The paler pinks on my face go with the pale pink bag and top, and black boots, and black diagonal pinstripe skirt to just over the knee complete the outfit.
Comments:
This is a test post to prove that despite having caramel-gold sparkly fingernails, I can a) still type, and b) post anonymously.

But it's still me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_