Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Awwww!

Four times in my life I've been given flowers, and yes, the circumstances were somewhat significant in one way or another in all four. Tonight I got given flowers for something altogether less spectacular, but by way of thanks for my assistance. And while I happily give what assistance I can in the same spirit I post in general - that is that if I have information or an informed view on something, I'm happy to share rather than keep it to myself for the sake of it - all the same it's something I find a very touching gesture. So that's five.
Comments:
Awww that's lovely. Were you expecting any sort of recompense for the help you gave? What sort of flowers are they? I keep meaning to buy a vase so I can treat myself to flowers every so often but I keep forgetting.
 
They are yellow tulips and smelly freesias.

And no, I wasn't expecting anything but then I also wasn't quite expecting to spend four hours of my time trying to sort something out, albeit quite successfully the last I heard.

But if I had been expecting that, I'd still have happily volunteered my help.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_