Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Undercover Sparkling

Trying to do my hair and make up for another go at the flaming passport picture. It's a difficult line to draw, and I'm not talking about either of my eyebrows. Good job there's no pressure and I'm not running out of time, and really need to get the stuff in the post as soon as possible, oh no. Typing with fingers crossed is very tricky - back to mirror and brushes now. *Update an hour and a half later to announce the success of the exercise. The first picture was just horrid, and the second attempt last week was borderline ok, but just missing the very top of my head. Today my face looks fatter, and I look marginally older but there's a hint of smile in my eyes, my hair's ok and the extra pinkness makes me look like I have a complexion rather than a ghostly pallor. Despite using a rosy pink blusher, there's more than hint of my favourite sparkly blusher in the brush, which is also a little darker, so I imagine that helps. Even if it's not the most understatedly natural look ever conjured with cosmetics, I'm satisfied with the results, and that'll have to do. Which is just as well, as I have other things to do with all this time spent doing my hair and make up just to go to a 24 hour supermarket and waste money in the photo booth!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_