Thursday, January 20, 2005

Tonight Matthew I'm Not Going To Be

In a coincidental conjunction of circumstances, I'm about to go out for the second night in a row. Which is a rare thing indeed for me. One of the joys of make up all over the house is the easy temptation to slip on one of my smarter dresses, which would be entirely suitable for going to a restaurant I'd never dream if going to if it were me doing the paying the bill. Part of me knows I'd have a great time, and part of me is absolutely certain that the consequences of so doing are way beyond what I'm prepared to sustain. Meanwhile I'm watching some dopey reality tv (boom boom!) and footage of a household litter tray name doing her mascara. That's another of life's little ironies I won't losing any sleep over.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_