Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Proofreading Between The Lines

I've been asked a question. Despite the clear-mascara-like transparency of what I do say, there's plenty that I leave out. I usually type something, read it, re-read it, edit it and re-read it again. And that's when I'm rushing. It's been suggested, purely in the spirit of curiosity, that the gender-specifics of my particular choice of bedpartner might be a matter of some small interest. And having been asked, I'm wondering whether that's something that's crossed anybody else's mind. I've a feeling that some sparkly ladies have a certain factual understanding in this regard, but if I could be bothered to do the work I'd put up a multiple choice poll to see if any impression has been given. It's not a right or wrong question, I'm just curious to know what assumptions I've invited, if any. You can add a comment anonymously by the way, so I'm quite happy for passing lurkers to take a random guess too! And in case there's any doubt, I'll come back to a fuller discussion of the subject in due course.
Comments:
not fair for me to hazard a guess when I already know :o)
 
Likewise :-) But hello anyway.

binturong
 
Ah, looks like it's just the person who asked the question in the first place then!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_