Sunday, January 16, 2005

Operation Sparkly Is Go!

Of course I have to document my first excursion en sparkly since starting this. Even if the checks on my skirt marginally clash with the jacket just a little, I'm happily sat here sparkling like a very twinkly thing, and enjoying the first glass of wine. A slightly more understated outfit is becoming the usual, and I really feel I've grown into my wardrobe now. I've spent a long time dressing older than I am, and now I'm close to dressing my age, and it feels great. I'm wearing something I've had a little while, which reminds me how much better off I am when I get something in the right size that fits me, and don't try to kid myself I'm a size or two smaller than is the truth, and I look fab. Yay me!
Comments:
do we get to see photos? you tease!
 
I'd say you're more likely to get to see in real. On account of the lack of digital camera, and absolute and utter lack of willingness to stick the evidence *here*.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_