Monday, January 03, 2005

Gotta love myvirtualmodel!

That's mine below, and it's probably all you're getting unless I get exceptionally disclosure-friendly. Sure my hair's a little longer, and a little less yellow, and there's no option to accessorise, and I wouldn't wear shoes with what looks like diamante buckles unless you paid me very well indeed, but from the limited options available, that's about as close as it gets, and indeed, as close as you get. If you want to do the same, would it surprise you to hear that you can make a myvirtualmodel at http://www.myvirtualmodel.com? Yet another thing I found my way to with the help of Those Sparkly Ladies. In other news, despite failing to go out last night, I did manage to find that a very old skirt of mine completes an outfit with my new jacket in a way that's surprisingly successful, and following the suggestion of the M*A*C artist for how to do my make up also worked better than I might have expected. Even if I used vaguely similar shades rather than the prescribed M*A*C ones. Now it's time I was getting on with putting away all the make up and clothes that are spread around the house, de-gunking my lashes of last night's mascara and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Although that may well wait till West Side Story finishes...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_