Monday, January 03, 2005

Don't Think I'll Fall To Pieces

And I won't find something else to do. Everybody's got an itch they sometimes struggle to scratch. I've gone a long way out of my way to stay in touch with mine, to explore it, to pick the scabs off it and see how it looks on the inside to the point where it probably became more obsession than was healthy. The whole thing took many years out of my life, and the total rebuild job subsequent to that will always be one of my greatest accomplishments. My point? That dealing with stuff takes as long as it takes, and that doing that properly rather than rushing it is probably quicker in the end. I understand about indecision But I don't care if I get behind People livin' in competition All I want is to have my peace of mind And I don't forget, and I don't regret, and I ain't going to.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
_